Mentors Academy provides UGC NET Paper 1 Coaching in Chandigarh. Our faculty gives the best for UGC NET paper 1 Preparations. Mentors Academy gives the best outcome graphically as training to the understudies for the planning while UGC NET paper 1 coaching in Chandigarh. The foundation goes for outfitting the understudies with helpful capacities that are imperative to the inescapable troubles later on.
UGC NET June 2019 Examination will be conducted in online mode by NTA this year to determine the student’s eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor only posts in Indian Universities and Colleges.
It will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT) consisting of two papers, i.e., Paper I and II conducted in a single sessions (No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2). Students are required to appear for both the papers in order to be eligible for JRF and Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor only.
UGC NET Paper 1 Coaching in Chandigarh
|National Eligibility Test
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Mode of Exam
|English or Hindi
|3 hours (Paper 1: 1 hour, Paper 2: 2 hours)
|Type | Number of Questions
|MCQs | 150 questions
|UGC NET Helpdesk
|8076535482, 7703859909 | firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus 2019
Students should be totally aware of the UGC NET syllabus before appearing for the examination. UGC NET 2019 exam will consist of 2 papers (Paper 1 & Paper 2), the UGC NET Paper 1 will be a common paper for all candidates while Paper 2 will be subject based. Let’s have a look at the UGC NET Syllabus Paper- 1 for 2019 Examination:
The main objective of Paper-I is to assess the teaching and research capabilities of the individuals. Therefore, the test is aimed at assessing the teaching and general/research aptitude as well as their awareness. They are expected to possess and exhibit cognitive abilities. Cognitive abilities include comprehension, analysis, evaluation, understanding the structure of arguments and deductive and inductive reasoning.
The students are also expected to have a general awareness and knowledge of sources of information. They should be aware of interaction between people, environment and natural resources and their impact on quality of life. So, let’s have a look how to prepare for UGC NET Paper-1
UGC NET SYLLABUS (UPDATED)
The syllabus of the National Eligibility Test (NET) is different for each subject offered. It is suggested to prepare from the syllabus of their qualifying examination. Students must prepare as per the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE/ NTA.
Latest: The Commission has updated the syllabus of all NET subjects (including Paper I on General Awareness). The updated syllabus (June session) is available on the website: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus/
Paper 1 will cover the following areas:
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
- Reasoning (including Mathematical)
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- People and Environment
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration
BEST UGC NET paper 1 COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Genuine concentrations which make Mentors Academy the best, to give
- 3 to 4 months Coaching Classes Provided By Mentors Academy
- 3 to 4 Hour Regular Classes and Speed Tests of 50 Questions taken By Mentors Academy
- Highly Dedicated, Experienced and Permanent Team of Teachers For Each Subject
- Classes Seven Days a Week (Sunday Also, No Holiday) just in Mentors Academy.
- Hostel/PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided.
- Regular, Weekend and Late Evening Batches are also Available According to the essential of Student.
- Online and Offline Mock Test for Registered Students So that they can do Test Series.
- Best Study Material and Specific and Specialized Test Series outlined by specialists on The Latest Pattern.
- Intensive Practice Sessions By Experts On Mock Tests Of UGC NET Exam Pattern. Best UGC NET Paper 1 Coaching in Chandigarh.