MENTORS ACADEMY is awarded as the Best Institute for NDA coaching in Chandigarh . Primarily it does not compromise with its quality especially standard of teaching. It is not easy to be the best, as a result MENTORS ACADEMY team is always ready for a challenge.
The MENTORS ACADEMY, a major division of Career Shapers, has been focusing for the past years to nurture a standard quality education. Therefore to the aspirants who want to make a mark in the academic as well as who want to be ones to carry on with the lantern of enlighten for the future generations. Mentors Academy NDA coaching in chandigarh
NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
UPSC NDA 2020 Application Form was available from January 8 – 28, 2020. Candidates applied in online mode only at the official website – upsc.gov.in. NDA Registration involved two parts – Part 1 and Part 2.
- In Part I of NDA application form, candidates have to fill basic information.
- In Part II, candidates have to pay the application fees, select NDA examination centre, upload photograph and signature and agree to the declaration.
- The application fees is INR 100 for general and OBC category while SC, ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- The application fee can be paid both online and offline.
- Successfully registered candidates will be issued NDA Admit Card in the last week of March 2020.
Direct link to withdraw NDA 2020 Application
NDA-SIP Program Details:
The Mentors NDA School Integrated Program (NDA SIP) has become one of the most sought after courses for NDA aspirants as it reduces stress of going to two places NDA with school after 10th class & Defence institute . The entire teaching & preparation takes place in the school and that too within the school timings. The results of the course have been very heartening and bear testimony to Mentors commitment to giving the best possible guidance and learning environment to its students both in board & defence competitive exams. All Classes in NDA SIP are conducted by a team of highly experienced faculty members & retired defence officers who teach & train under the guidance of Mentors Defence Academy.
NDA 2020: Important Dates
|Events||NDA I (Released)||NDA II|
|Notification published||January 6, 2020||June 10, 2020|
|Application form started from||January 8, 2020||June 10, 2020|
|Last date for filling the application form||January 28, 2020||June 30, 2020|
|Issue of NDA Admit Card||Last week of March 2020||Fourth week of August 2020|
|NDA Exam date||April 19, 2020||September 6, 2020|
|Result Announcement||June 18, 2020||November 2020|
NDA Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
NDA 2020: How to Fill Application Form?
Candidates can check the steps to fill the application form of UPSC NDA :
NDA Registration – Part 1
- Click on the link provided above on this page.
- Click on ‘Part I Registration’. The image is given below:
Page 1: Candidate’s Details: Candidates have to enter the following details
- Name – Candidates need to enter their name in NDA application form 2020 as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate. Applicants should not prefix such as Mr. or Ms. etc.
- Gender – Select gender male or female from the dropdown menu.
- Date of Birth – The date of birth should be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format as recorded in matriculation/secondary examination certificate.
- Father’s and Mother’s Name – Do not use any prefix such as Shri or Dr. etc.
- Nationality – Select nationality from the drop down menu.
- Marital Status – Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to fill NDA 2020 application form
- Community – Select category SC/ST/OBC/General from the drop down menu.
- Fee Remission – Fee exemption is admissible for SC, ST sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors
- Educational Qualification – Applicants need to select their educational qualification – if passed Class 12/HSC or appearing for the same.
- Address and Email ID – Candidates should enter their address carefully as all communications regarding the examination will be sent to the same. Along with the address, candidates have to enter their contact number and email ID.
Page 2: Choosing branch preference
- Applicants in this page have to choose the preferences of Indian Army, Air Force and Navy.
- Candidates have to mark the preferences in numbers from 1 to 4.
- Mark ‘0’ in which candidates do not want to give their preference.
- Those who are from Sanik/Military School or Son of JCO/NCO/Other Rank Officer have to enter details.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to move to the next page of NDA application form 2020.
Page 3: Verify the details
- Candidates in this part have to verify the details entered in NDA 2020 application form.
- Applicants should note that no change will be entertained after final submission.
- Select I agree/I do not agree
Snapshot of Verification page
Page 4: Registration ID Generation
- Candidates will be able to view their registration ID along with other details like name, father’s name, DOB, email id, etc.
- An email regarding the registration details will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address.
- Candidates have to print their pay-in-slip in this part to pay the application fees through offline.
- Print application form by clicking on the ‘Print Application Part-I’ tab.
- Click Part II registration button to pay NDA application fees, select NDA Exam Centres 2020, upload photograph and signature and agree to declaration.
Snapshot of Page 4
NDA 2020: Part 2 Registration
Part 2 of the NDA application form 2020 comprises three stages.
- Fee payment
- Selection of examination centre
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
Snapshot of Part II Registration Page
Fee Payment – Candidates can pay NDA 2020 application form fees both online and offline. The fee for general and OBC category is INR 100. SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, ORs are exempted from fee payment.
Mode of payment – Applicants can pay their fees in any branch of SBI by cash or through net banking, Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card. Those paying the fees by cash should print the system generated pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee.
Selection of examination centre – The lists of examination centres are prescribed by UPSC. Candidates have to select the centres for written examination from the given lists of exam cities. Allotment of Centres will be done on the first-apply-allot basis therefore candidates are advised to apply early.
Centre Selection Page
Uploading of photograph and Signature – The scanned photograph and signature should be in the .jpg format. The file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for a photograph while it is 1 KB for the signature.
At the bottom of the application page, candidates have to agree to the declaration and submit the form. Registration ID will be generated. To view application, candidates have to click the link ‘View/Print’.
NDA 2020: What Documents to Preserve after Final Submission?
- Printout of application form
- Fee payment proof
- Identical photographs
NDA Coaching Fees in Chandigarh
NDA 2020: How to Edit details in Application Form?
- Candidates can make correction in the data entered in the NDA application form within the dates prescribed by the commission.
- ‘Update’ button is provided at the bottom of the application form to move back and make correction in the information entered by the candidates.
- They are advised to check the data carefully as no edit or change in the information will be allowed after final submission.
NDA 2020: Key Features
- The applicants submitted their form through online mode is not needed to send any document/certificate to the UPSC.
- The message of the final submission of the application form will be received by the candidates via E-mail.
- “View/Print Application” link is available on the home page for viewing the submitted application form.
Contact Us: We offer’s many Courses in Mentors Academy .
Mentors Academy Chandigarh SCO 54, 55 4th floor Sector 34 A Chandigarh 160022
Contact number: +919915205090 +919464543390 +919780333722