Territorial Army Coaching in Chandigarh – Territorial Army is one of the best options for one who wants to join the Indian army as a regular officer or if one likes the Indian Army. This job is good for the one who wants to contribute in some way or the other of his service without losing one’s current job or business.
Territorial Army Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh
Mentors Academy runs specialized Courses that cover the entire syllabus of T.A. In detail and Mentors Academy assure to each of candidate more than 90% percent syllabus will come from our notes in the Territorial Army. Mentors Academy is the best Academy when it comes to T.A. Coaching (Territorial Army )in Chandigarh.
They have a very experienced Faculty which is highly trained and motivated. They provide completed syllabus regarding the T.A. Army syllabus and also provide daily, weekly and Monthly tests regarding the same for the students. Students not only clear the paper but they also tend to be in the top merit list also.
Address: SCO 114, 115 3rd floor Sector 34 A Chandigarh, 160022
The Territorial Army (TA) provides a superb chance for employed young men who wish to join the Indian Army and dream to wear the wonderful uniform, with sparkling stars thereon. Read the below to check Top 5 Territorial Army Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh
What is the Territorial Army?
The Territorial Army is an Associate Corporation of volunteers who receive preparation for a particular number of days in a year’s time so just in case there’s an emergency like the defence of the country.
It acts as a second line of defence once the Regular Indian Army; the Indian Territorial Army (T.A.) isn’t solely will act as a supply of occupation, profession or act as a supply of employment.
it’s meant for those that are already a part of mainstay civilian professions, in fact, one has to be having the economic condition or be self-employed in a very civil profession it’s a pre-requisite for joining the Indian Territorial Army.
What are the Territorial Army Eligibility Conditions
- Only Indian male citizens and Ex-service officers who are medically fit can apply for it. Age Requirements – 18 to 42 years.
- Employment Requirement of T.A. – Gainfully Employed in any of the Central Govt/Semi Govt /Pvt Firm/Own business/Self Employed.
Serving Employees of The Police or The Paramilitary Forces are not eligible for the T.A.(Territorial Army )
- Age Requirements – 18 to 42 years.
- Qualifications For Territorial Army – Graduate from any recognized university.
|S.No||Paper||Subject||Nos. of Questions||Marks|
|(i)||I||Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics||50+50||100|
|(iI)||II||General Knowledge and English||50+50||100|
Type of Exam: Objective (OMR Answer Sheet will be used).
Time: Maximum time for each paper is 02 hrs and will be conducted in two sessions from 10:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs and 14:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs.
Qualifying Marks: The candidates will have to score a minimum 40% marks in each paper separately and have an overall average of 50% to qualify.
The penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked by a candidate as under:-
- If a candidate provides quite one answer, it’ll be treated as a wrong answer albeit one amongst the given answers happens to be correct. The penalty is going to be obligatory as below then.
- There are going to be for possible answers to each For every question that a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, half the mark allotted to it question is going to be subtracted as a penalty.
- There is going to be no penalty for queries not tried.
Selection Process for TA
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct are immense screening (Written communication and Interview) by a Preliminary Interview Board
- Successful candidates any endure analysis at a Service choice Board (SSB) that is strictly kind of like SSB for the other
- The choice at the SSB is followed by a Medical Board for the final choice.Check Official notification for Territorial Army 2019