JE PSPCL COACHING/ PSPCL COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are 5000 Jr. Engineer vacancies and Assistant Lineman vacancies will be for PSPCL and PSTCL. The age limit for PSPCL JE Vacancy is for this vacancy will be as per department rules. If you are looking for Jobs in Punjab State Power Corporation then this article is only for you.
Mentors Academy is the best Institute in Chandigarh For PSPCL Exam Coaching. New Batch Starting for PSPCL Recruitment. Limited Seats. Enroll Now. Best Results in Tricity. 100% Success Rate.
Notes for PSPCL Coaching:-
- Question bank of 1500 questions
- 40 Hours of Video Notes
- Lectures can be viewed any number of time as per suitability and convenience
- Discussions of all important topics from previous year papers, solved in the form of videos
Notes + doubt clearance session
- Notes and lectures word to word as per JE PSPCL EXAM syllabus
- Online support for doubt removals
- Question bank of 1500 questions
Notes + Regular classroom program conducted as JE PSPCL Coaching in Chandigarh
- Video notes and lectures word to word as per JE PSPCL EXAM syllabus
- Online support for doubt removals
- Regular weekend and postal course for JE PSPCL exam
- Question bank of 1500 questions
PSPCL Coaching in Chandigarh
PSPCL was incorporated as the company on 16-04-2010 and was given the responsibility of operating and maintenance of State’s own generating projects and distribution system. The business of Generation power of erstwhile PSEB was transferred to PSPCL.
PSPCL Vacancies/ Post-2018
More than 50000 aspirants appear for the PSPCL exam every year. The Online Registration process for PSPCL Exam is starting from 21 December 2017 to 11 January 2018. This year in 2018 PSPCL has introduced around 853 posts for Junior Engineer/Electrical, Sub Station Attendant (SSA), and LDC (lower division clerk)/Typist 2018 Exam.
No. of Posts: 853:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Sub Station Attendant (SSA)||253.|
|LDC (lower division clerk) /Typist||330.|
PROCEDURE for PSPCL Exam:
Candidates, who want to make themselves aware of all latest job openings and opportunities in Punjab state power corporation Limited, they can retrieve its related information from here. Every year PSPCL releases recruitment notifications including technicians, engineers, management, and many other posts for fresher as well experienced candidates.
On this page, we have tried here to bring all possible information regarding latest job opportunities and opening in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL). Along with that, we’ll furnish here an official link for accessing PSPCL application form. So, stays tuned to this post for getting quick updates on PSPCL recruitment 2018 and apply for the same before the last date is over.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
|Assistant Linemen||Vocational Training|
|Trade / Apprentice Lineman||Candidates should be at least class 12thpass.|
|Sports Person||Candidates should be at least class 10th or 12th pass.|
PSPCL Application Form 2019: How to Apply?
Eligible job seekers willing to apply for PSPCL recruitment 2018 can apply online from the official web portal of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL). They also need to pay the requisite fee according to the post, they are applying for. Find below instruction to apply for PSPCL recruitment 2018.
PSPCL Application Fee:
|1||SC Category||Rs.400/- per Application|
|2||Person with Disability||Rs.500/- per Application|
|3||All Categories except SC and Person with Disability||Rs.1000/- per Application.|
How to Apply For PSPCL Exam?
- Access the official admission portal of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) i.e. www.pspcl.in.
- You will find option “Recruitment” at the bottom of the page.
- Find the direct link to apply online and click the same to fill up the form.
- After filling your form, submit the same and take its printout.
PSPCL Exam Pattern
This year in 2018 the PSPCL exam will be Conduct an online mode. The PSPCL exam pattern for Junior Engineer(JE)/Electrical, Sub Station Attendant (SSA) andLDC (lower division clerk)/Typist will be followed as:
Junior Engineer/Electrical andSub Station Attendant (SSA)
|S. No.||Name of Tests Objective-Based||No. of Ques||Duration|
|1||GK, General English, and Reasoning||30||2 Hour|
|2||Questions related to the concerned discipline of the post applied||70|
LDC(lower division clerk)/Typist
|S. No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions|
|1||Static + Current affairs and GK||20|
|2||Basic Computer knowledge||10|
HOW TO PREPARE FOR PSPCL EXAM:
As you all know its a Punjab State level PSPCL examination we need to be very sure and precise about selecting the study material. We are not scanners we use eyes to read and brain to store and do have limitations. Sarbloh Academy does have some proven facts for you to clear PSPCL exam. The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has initiated recruitment drive in different phases and for all possible destinations.
The earlier you start, the more time you will have to prepare for the PSPCL exam. You don’t have to wait until PSPCL exam time approaches; try to set the stage from the beginning of the course by reviewing the material after each class. By starting early and studying on a regular basis, you will have a better opportunity to absorb the information and life will be a lot easier when it’s time to put it all together for the PSPCL exam.
Make sure all of your course material is well organized so you can find and fill any gaps. If you miss any classes, get the notes from your friends right away instead of scrambling at the last minute. Proper organization will help you to get a better picture of the material that has to be covered and improve the flow of the study process.
Creating a Study Plan For PSPCL Exam:
As the PSPCL exam nears, you will need to create a plan to help you study effectively and minimize stress. The first step is to figure out how much time and effort you must dedicate to studying for the PSPCL exam by asking the following questions:
How much material do you need to cover?
How difficult is the material?
How much time is available?
Do you have any other priorities during the study period?
What is the format of the PSPCL exam?
How important is the PSPCL exam?
What is your performance target for the PSPCL exam?
To prepare the study plan, map out all of the material that has to be covered and make a schedule showing what, when and how much you will study each day. If you have kept up with the coursework, studying will involve revision of the material that you have already covered. If you are behind in the course, you will have to finish the readings and other uncompleted work before starting the revision (if there isn’t enough time to go over everything, you must decide what is most important for the PSPCL exam).
Here are some tips to follow in creating your study plan:
- Budget your time realistically.
- Allocate the study time into several manageable study sessions.
- Divide the course material into small segments and assign them to the study sessions.
- Set clear and specific goals for the study sessions.
- Prioritize to ensure that material weighted more heavily in the PSPCL exam gets sufficient study time.
- Take into account your familiarity with the material and the difficulty level.
- Don’t make the study sessions for too long.
- Study sessions should have enough variety in terms of topics and activities to prevent boredom and loss of effectiveness;
- Avoid cramming before the PSPCL exam; and.
- Don’t forget to include regular breaks.
Studying for the PSPCL exam:
You are now armed with a plan and ready to start studying for the PSPCL exam. Try to study in a location where you can concentrate and won’t be interrupted. You can work with others or join a study group if you find it helpful, but be careful to keep it from turning into an inefficient use of your time. Some proven study tools and techniques are listed below – people respond to different learning styles, so use what works for you.
MENTORS ACADEMY THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE FOR PSPCL Coaching IN CHANDIGARH:
Mentors Academy is a highly reputed institute for the preparation of PSPCL Exams. The Institute has given excellent results in all PSPCL Exams. The Institute’s commitment to the success of its students is a unique feature, which gives consistent motivation and support to the students. Mentors Academy is the best institute for PSPCL coaching in Chandigarh. Join FREE Demo Class For 2-3 days.
Well begun is half done, so start preparing for PSPCL EXAM? Evaluate yourself and find out honestly where you stand. Start working in your weak areas and improve your strong areas as well. There is an excellent Faculty to help you out in meeting your goals. It is our endeavor to remove your hesitation and improve your personality as a whole. Many candidates find themselves working for more than one exam at a time.
Do not put too many irons in the fire. We prepare you wholeheartedly for one goal at a time and make you successful. Hard work always pays. We improve the basics because clearing the basics improves your efficiency to answer the question. Time management is very crucial for an exam. Along with time management, we will help you to improve your language, expressions, and knowledge. Remember, success is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration. Do not wait for an ideal time to start.
Take your first step to success by joining hands with Mentors Academy, the pioneer PSPCL coaching in Chandigarh.
Why Mentors For PSPCL Coaching in Chandigarh:
– At Mentors ,
- you will get skilled and well experienced highly renowned faculty which is highly qualified in their subjects.
- free special batches of English and mathematics for students.
- free demo classes are available at Mentors so that students can understand and adapt themselves to the production environment of the institute.
- special problem-solving sessions are conducted at Mentors where students get personal attention and it will help to enhance the capabilities of our students.
- The students are provided with innovative short tricks of different subjects which will help them to achieve their goal in the limited time period.
- Small batches of 20 students are here at our institute. It will help to get personal attention from their teachers.
- Weekly tests are conducted at Mentors which helps our students to analyze their step to step performance.
- Excellent and world-class study material is provided at Mentors .
- Our faculty is determined to complete the whole syllabus in a limited period of time.
- World-class and excellent guidance are provided by our faculty to each and every student.
About Mentors , The Best PSPCL Coaching in Chandigarh
Mentors Academy is one of the leading and prominent institute located in Chandigarh which promises its students a better future by helping them to improve their overall performance in academics as well as in their personality by providing expert guidance and unmatched study material made by our own faculty.
PSPCL Exam Recruitment Notification 2019:
PSPCL Exam Recruitment Notification 2019-20: PSPCL has announced 3500 Assistant Lineman Vacancies in Patiala. New notification has been published on pspcl.in. The post for Lineman in PSPCL Recruitment 2019-20. There are 4 Vacancies in PSPCL for the post like Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager.
|PSPCL July 2019 Notification||Details|
|Last date to Apply||25/08/2019.|
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates will be able to apply online for the above-mentioned posts through the official website at www.pspcl.in.