SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 has been released for Tier 1 exam on May 18, 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from the regional website – sscwr.net. Candidates have to enter the issued roll no. and password to access the document.
- This year, the exam will be conducted in 130 cities across India. Check CGL Exam Centers
- The exam will be held on multiple days from June 4 – 13, 2019.
- Exact date, time and exam center will be mentioned on candidates’ admit card.
- Candidates must carry their admit card along with passport size photos and a valid photo ID prood to the exam center. Check Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CGL for recruitment of Grade B and Grade C officers to be posted at PAN India basis for central ministry vacancies.
Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 – Region Wise
Tabulated below are region wise official websites for downloading the admit card for SSC CGL Tier 1. SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card Dates for the document has been released at ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must carry their e-Admit Card to the exam center.
- Make sure to carry two recent color photographs, and a valid photo ID in original to the test venue.
- Candidates will have to attach a passport size photograph and sign across the same.
- Do not attempt to download the document multiple times as this can lead to blocking of candidate’s access.
- Mobiles phones and other electronic gadgets are not permissible inside the exam hall.
- Preserve the hall ticket till the admission is confirmed. Know more
Link To Download CGL Tier-1 Admit Card
|Central Region||Click Here|
|North Eastern Region||Click Here|
|Eastern Regio||Click Here|
|Western Region||Click Here|
|Southern Region||Click Here|
|North Region||Click Here|
|KKR Region||Click Here|
|MP Sub Region||Click Here|
|North Western Sub Region||Click Here|
Highlights of SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card
|SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card||May 18, 2019|
|Website||www.ssc.nic.in or regional SSC websites|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Date||June 4 – 13, 2019|
|Details in Admit Card||Name, venue, time, reporting time, password, roll number, ticket number|
|Mode of examination||Online|
How to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2018?
As mentioned earlier, candidates are advised to obtain their admit cards from the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission). Since the website cater more than million visitors every day, an alternate www.ssconline.nic.in has also been launched with the same facilities as official website to assist candidates with smooth conduct of the process.
Here is how you can download your SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Admit Card link
- Click on SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card
- Enter your SSC CGL 2018 registration number and date of birth as password
- Verify all the details mentioned in the Admit Card
- Download and save your SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card.
- Obtain a hard copy for future reference
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
Admit Card is a provisional document that comprises basic information about the candidates to validate their candidature at the exam center. In addition, it also furnishes details about the scheduled exam.
Here is the list of information mentioned in SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card
- Candidate Name
- SSC CGL 2018 Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Reporting Time
- Scheduled Venue
- Scheduled Date and Time
- Candidate’s photo graph and signature
- Important instructions regarding the exam day
Discrepancy in SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned in the SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card. The information present in the admit card must match the details provided by candidates during SSC CGL 2018 registration process. Any deviation in the admit card and the details provided during registration form would result in cancellation of candidature from the process. Such discrepancy must be reported by the candidates to the authorities as soon as possible. The commission does not hold any responsibility in the errors and misprints in the SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card. Candidates with a discrepancy in their Admit Card must report at the following address at the earliest to avoid any last-minute panic or hassle.
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110091
Documents Required with SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card
Candidates appearing for SSC CGL must present certain documents at the exam center along with Admit Card. It must be noted that through mandatory, Admit Card is a provisional document that does verify candidature but does not entail their identity. Candidates must present valid photo id issued by the government of India to verify their identity along with their candidature for SSC CGL 2018.
Here are few IDs that are acceptable as valid photo Id at the exam center:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
The following ID proofs are not acceptable at SSC CGL 2018 Exam Centers:
- College ID
- Post Office ID
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Any photo id not issued by the government of India.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Centers
It is expected that the exam centers for SSC CGL 2018 will be almost similar to the current years’ with only few minor additions. There are 130 exam centers at 9 SSC CGL Regions. SSC CGL Exam Center is allotted to the candidates according to the codes filled at the time of their registration process.
|Test center||Test center|
|Guwahati (Dispur)||Srinagar (J&K)|
SSC CGL 2019 Important Instructions
There are some general guidelines given by the SSC CGL exam committee that must be followed on the day of the exam. Candidates must go through these guidelines so that no problems occur during the day of the exam.
Check the guidelines given below:
- Candidate must download the admission certificate/ admit card and check that the certificate gives you permission to give the exam in one shift only.
- In case a candidate finds that the certificate has an error in it, he/she must report to the Regional Director.
- Candidate, if appears in more than one shift, he/she will be debarred from giving the exam for 3 years.
- A candidate can give the exam at only 1 allotted exam center.
- The thumb impression of the candidate will be taken on a biometric machine at the exam center. This is used as a proof of the candidate’s presence.
- The photograph of the candidate will also be clicked at the Registration desk.
- You should reach the exam center 30 minutes prior to the commencement of examination.
- No one will be allowed to leave before the completion of SSC CGL 2018 paper.