SSC Coaching in Chandigarh. After being a night owl and acing the boards and graduate level exams, comes the time to make certain important decisions in your life. The decision is to choose between a private sector job and a government job. Unlike the government jobs, private sectors are easy to hop into. Getting into a government job is not a cake walk but its benefits are endless. Mentors Academy provides Best SSC CGL Coaching in Chandigarh.
Best Coaching in Chandigarh
Private sector jobs incorporate a cycle of hire and fire but it’s not the same as being a government employee. Though it’s little though to get into it the benefits are worth the hard work you put into to crack entrance exams. Once you succeed in making your way to a government job, it ensures long-term security and benefits. You do not have to hustle for hours like a private sector job which do not ensure a long run security.
Are you questing for an Answer on How to Get the CGL coaching in Chandigarh? If the above question fetched you here, then you are at the right place. Dive in to know a nutshell view on the Central government jobs and the institute from where you can get the SSC Coaching Classes in Chandigarh with fee structure for various competitive exams!.
SSC Institute in Chandigarh
Mentors Academy is one of the top Coaching institute in Chandigarh. Central Government jobs are always a big Yes! It’s the first and foremost preference of the candidates to pull up their socks and crack the competitive exams to get into a secular government job position. Mentors Academy is one of the premier institute for SSC CHSL Coaching in Chandigarh sec 34. Once you ace the entrance examinations with sheer dedication and hard work, the following are some of the fruitful benefits you will get as a government employee.
- Handsome Salary
- Regular increments
- Lucrative job
- Comfortable and balanced life
- Pension after retirement
And the list goes on. The central government job comes up with responsibilities and demands some serious dedication towards the work. The best part about it is that there is no hire and fire scenario in it.
TIER I: the tier i exam consists of a written multiple choice questions with four sections, covering the subjects of:
- General Intelligence (Reasoning)
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
The exam was typically scored with maximum 50 Marks out of 200 Marks.
Based on results of Tier I, qualified candidates can then take the Tier II and Tier III exams
Tier II: Mains Exam. Tier II exam consists of objective questions for Staff Selection Coaching in Chandigarh covering the subjects of:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language and Comprehension
- General Studies, which is subdivided into:
- Finance & Accounting
- Economics & Governance.
The exam was typically scored with maximum 200 Marks per section. Most of the positions in Staff selection Commission required the candidate to obtain the first two sections only but certain positions require the third or fourth section. SSC MTS Coaching in Chandigarh
You must be wondering what can get you into the government job. Well, worry not! CGL Coaching is the way to get into it. CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Common Graduate Level Examination. It is the exam you need to crack in order to get placed in a central government job. visit Official website.
Unlike the board exams, you have to invest a bit more hard work in preparing for ssc cgl. since a huge percentage of job seekers appear for this exam every year, it requires proper guidance and a genuine helping hand to help you prepare for it.
Best Institute for SSC
SSC Coaching is provided by Mentors Academy. Mentors academy in Chandigarh is one of the top leading Institute for SSC Exams preparation in India. Mentors Academy provides classroom coaching classes and online test portal for 2019 SSC exam preparation according to the real Staff Selection Commission exam pattern.
Functioning of Staff Selection Commission:
- To make recruitment of:
- All Group “B” posts in different Ministries or Departments of the Government of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices which are in the pay scales the highest of which is Rs.10,500 or below.
- All non-technical Group “C” posts in different Ministries or Departments of the Government of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices, excluding those posts which is specially relieved from the scope of the SSC Chandigarh.
To conduct exams or interviews, whenever needed for recruitment to the posts within its scope. The exams would be held as far as possible at various centre and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home State or Region.
- In particular, to hold Open Competitive Exams for recruitment to the various posts of:
- Lower Division Clerks in the different Ministries or Departments, Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Govt. of India including candidates participating in Central Secretariat Clerical Service or Indian Foreign Service
- Grade “C” and Grade ‘D” freelancer of the Central Secretariat worker Service and equivalent Grades of IFS (B) Railway Board Secretariat freelancer Service or Armed Forces Head quarters workers and to the posts of freelancers in various Departments including Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Govt. of India not participating in the above stated Services.
- Assistants in the different Ministries or Departments including Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Govt. of India including those who participating in the CSS or IFS (B)/ Railway Board Secretariat or Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service.
- Inspectors of Central Excise in various Collectors of Central Excise, Inspectors of Income-Tax in differ charges of the Commissioners of Income-Tax, Preventive Officers and Examiners in various Custom Houses, Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of research and Central Police Organizations.
- Divisional Accountants, Auditors and Accountants under the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India and other Accounts Departments and Upper Division Clerks in Attached and Subordinate Offices of the GOI.
- Junior Engineer in CPWD, a Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, General Central Services post.
- Statistical Investigators, Grade IV of Subordinate Statistical Service, a Group ‘C’ non-Gazetted, non-ministerial post in the Ministry of Statistics and Implementation programme.
- Tax Assistant
- Section Officer a Group “B” Non-gazetted post in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.
- Section Officer
Top Institute MENTORS ACADEMY
Mentors Academy has helped in creating high results over last decades by providing SSC Coaching in Chandigarh. All this has made Mentors ahead of other preparation Institutes for competitive exams in Chandigarh, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and many more. Institute has the right blend of Best faculty, strategic study plan, SSC study material and exclusive mock test series.
In Chandigarh Mentors Academy is proud to say that we stand as one of Best coaching institutes for exam Preparation in Chandigarh. We take our Students Success as our victory. This is the reason why all the students that are wholehearted for SSC Coaching come to study at Mentors Academy from Punjab, Haryana, Jammu and Himachal.
Mentors Academy (MA Academy) is located in tricity i.e Chandigarh (Sector 34 A, SCO 114-115, 3rd floor). Mentors has become the first prime choice of students in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, and many other cities in India for getting selected in SSC Exam 2019. Mentors Academy is also known as one of the best Coaching Institute for SSC and other Competitive Exams in Chandigarh, India.
Our Quality features
Infrastructure:- The ambiance of our Academy is full of optimism, where all aspirants feel so confident and free to explore their talent. The students are given full opportunity to get their doubts and conceptual clarity of all topics. In Our SSC Coaching in Chandigarh classes, we focus on concepts and shortcuts as both are first step to clear the test. The second step is practice. Fully air conditioned room with mike and good sitting facility. All the classrooms have white board and projector facility.
Mentors Academy Chandigarh work day and night to figure on two aspects
- A) Teaching techniques: As competitive exams are objective types and mostly depend upon speed. So one just have to answer the question in whatever way. The team keeps on working on new shortcuts for maths and reasoning. Students feel great hurdles to remember the general studies. So the team has introduced methods of association and 24-7-30 revisions which make this portion a cake walk for students.
- B) Updated study material:The institute material is designed in such a way that it will start with clearing fundamentals and basics of each portion. Then it focuses on the questions equivalent to toughness leve. After that a huge question bank is provided for practice.
Innovative and passionate facilitators:-In this cut throat competitive environment we think that we dont need any teacher, because in that manner the traffic is more on one side. We need passionate facilitators who will share their strengths, experience and expertise with the government job aspirants. We have very tough recruitment process.
After recruitment all the teachers are given homely environment and we put our best efforts to make them satisfied by fulfilling their material and personal needs. They have given full opportunity to experiment new and innovative teaching techniques after discussing with teachers.
Availability of 24×7 access:-Apart from updating regularly on blog, through mail and sms, the counseling and guidance is also available through many mediums like at our center, through mail, phone and chat etc.
Regular mock test (including online tests platform):-At Bright academy SSC Coaching in Chandigarh. we are very serious to conduct real exam like conditions where students are strictly asked to appear in the mock test. The detailed report subject wise and rank is individually given to the student. It will benefit them to access their strength and weakness and will help to reduce phobia.
The mock tests are designed after an extensive research so that they should be according to the pattern and the difficulty level of that particular subject and different strategies are given to the students so that students can decide which the best strategy is for them. These days ssc exams are getting online, we have launched a website specially dedicated for giving them access to online testing.
Individual Assessments:There are some students who need personal guidance and interaction to clear the doubts and get solutions for their problems. Even the specialized career options available for them are informed to them. Our SSC Coaching in Chandigarh classes have separate doubt session of four hours on every Saturday.
Interaction with successful students and senior officers:To keep the spark ignited and solve individual doubts of students, regular interaction programs are organized by inviting successful students and eminent officers. Here students get a chance to clear their doubts about the way to prepare and what is actual life after clearing the test and what they are actually looking for?
Alchemy of relationship:The biggest problem that most of the students face is that they hardly get a chance to get guidance after their coaching period is over after 2-3 months. But normally it takes at least 6-8 months to clear the test.
So we have introduced a new methodology by introducing this concept. In this way once anyone become our student, he will remain our student until he clears the exam and all the resources are equally available to old as well as new students without any distinction.