SSC Coaching in Chandigarh. After being a night owl and acing the boards and graduate level exams, comes the time to make certain important decisions in your life. The decision is to choose between a private sector job and a government job. Unlike the government jobs, private sectors are easy to hop into. Getting into a government job is not a cake walk but its benefits are endless. Mentors academy provides Best SSC Coaching in Chandigarh.
BEST SSC COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Private sector jobs incorporate a cycle of hire and fire but it’s not the same as being a government employee. Though it’s little though to get into it the benefits are worth the hard work you put into to crack entrance exams. Once you succeed in making your way to a government job, it ensures long-term security and benefits. You do not have to hustle for hours like a private sector job which do not ensure a long run security.
Are you questing for an Answer on How to Get the CGL coaching in Chandigarh? If the above question fetched you here, then you are at the right place. Dive in to know a nutshell view on the Central government jobs and the institute from where you can get the SSC Coaching in Chandigarh with fee structure for various competitive exams!.
SSC COACHING INSTITUTE IN CHANDIGARH
Mentors Academy is one of the top Coaching institute in Chandigarh. Central Government jobs are always a big Yes! It’s the first and foremost preference of the candidates to pull up their socks and crack the competitive exams to get into a secular government job position. Mentors Academy is one of the premier institute for SSC Coaching in Chandigarh sec 34. Once you ace the entrance examinations with sheer dedication and hard work, the following are some of the fruitful benefits you will get as a government employee.
- Handsome Salary
- Regular increments
- Lucrative job
- Comfortable and balanced life
- Pension after retirement
And the list goes on. The central government job comes up with responsibilities and demands some serious dedication towards the work. The best part about it is that there is no hire and fire scenario in it.
SSC CGL COACHING, SSC CHSL COACHING, SSC CPO COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Tier I: The Tier I exam consists of a written multiple choice questions with four sections, covering the subjects of:
- General Intelligence (Reasoning)
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
The exam was typically scored with maximum 50 Marks out of 200 Marks.
Based on results of Tier I, qualified candidates can then take the Tier II and Tier III exams
Tier II: Mains Exam. Tier II exam consists of objective questions for SSC Coaching in Chandigarh covering the subjects of:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language and Comprehension
- General Studies, which is subdivided into:
- Finance & Accounting
- Economics & Governance.
The exam was typically scored with maximum 200 Marks per section. Most of the positions in Staff selection Commission required the candidate to obtain the first two sections only but certain positions require the third or fourth section. SSC Coaching in Chandigarh
SSC Cgl Coaching
You must be wondering what can get you into the government job. Well, worry not! CGL Coaching is the way to get into it. CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Common Graduate Level Examination. It is the exam you need to crack in order to get placed in a central government job. visit Official website.
Unlike the board exams, you have to invest a bit more hard work in preparing for SSC CGL. Since a huge percentage of job seekers appear for this exam every year, it requires proper guidance and a genuine helping hand to help you prepare for it.
Best SSC Coaching in Chandigarh
Functioning of Staff Selection Commission:
(i) All Group “B” posts in different Ministries or Departments of the Government of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices which are in the pay scales the highest of which is Rs.10,500 or below. (ii) All non-technical Group “C” posts in different Ministries or Departments of the Government of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices, excluding those posts which is specially relieved from the scope of the SSC.
2. , whenever needed for recruitment to the posts within its scope. The exams would be held as far as possible at various centre and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home State or Region.
1. Lower Division Clerks in the different Ministries or Departments, Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Govt. of India including candidates participating in Central Secretariat Clerical Service or Indian Foreign Service
2. Grade “C” and Grade ‘D” freelancer of the Central Secretariat worker Service and equivalent Grades of IFS (B) Railway Board Secretariat freelancer Service or Armed Forces Head quarters workers and to the posts of freelancers in various Departments including Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Govt. of India not participating in the above stated Services.
3. Assistants in the different Ministries or Departments including Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Govt. of India including those who participating in the CSS or IFS (B)/ Railway Board Secretariat or Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service.
4. Inspectors of Central Excise in various Collectors of Central Excise, Inspectors of Income-Tax in differ charges of the Commissioners of Income-Tax, Preventive Officers and Examiners in various Custom Houses, Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement.
5. Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of research and Central Police Organizations.
6. Divisional Accountants, Auditors and Accountants under the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India and other Accounts Departments and Upper Division Clerks in Attached and Subordinate Offices of the GOI.
7. Junior Engineer in CPWD, a Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, General Central Services post.
8. Statistical Investigators, Grade IV of Subordinate Statistical Service, a Group ‘C’ non-Gazetted, non-ministerial post in the Ministry of Statistics and Implementation programme.
9. Tax Assistant
10. Section Officer a Group “B” Non-gazetted post in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.
11. Section Officer
TOP COACHING INSTITUTE FOR SSC IN CHANDIGARH MENTORS ACADEMY
Mentors Academy has helped in creating high results over last decades by providing SSC Coaching in Chandigarh. All this has made Mentors ahead of other preparation Institutes for competitive exams in Chandigarh, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and many more. Mentors Academy has the right blend of Best faculty, strategic study plan, SSC study material and exclusive mock test series. Mentors Academy is proud to say that we stand as one of Best coaching institutes for SSC exam Preparation. We take our Students Success as our victory. This is the reason why all the students that are wholehearted for SSC Coaching come to study at Mentors Academy from Punjab, Haryana, Jammu and Himachal. Mentors Academy is located in tricity i.e Chandigarh (Sector 34 A, SCO 114-115, 3rd floor). Mentors has become the first prime choice of students in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, and many other cities in India for getting selected in . Mentors Academy is also known as one of the best Coaching Institute for SSC and other Competitive Exams in Chandigarh, India.
SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission for Combined Graduate Level)
SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission for Combined Higher Secondary Level)
SSC CPO is being conducted to recruit candidates to the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts and Sub Inspector Posts.