CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Application Form
CLAT is defined as the entrance doorway that takes you to traverse the world of undergraduate and post-graduate programs of law provided by National Law Universities. Following the challenging surrounding the education held, CLAT is the National level common entrance examination which is conducted by the NLU to search the most eligible candidate to handle the legal system effectively and efficiently. Students can comfortably get admission in the UG or PG courses, depending upon the merit list and eligibility criteria. The CLAT coaching institute in Chandigarh supports the candidates through the latest study material and outstanding teaching techniques done through expert and experienced staff.
CLAT 2019 NOTIFICATION:
CLAT 2019 notification for the exam 20.12.2018
CLAT 2019 form made available 13.01.19- 31.03.2019
CAT 2019 admit card made available 26.04.2019
CLAT 2019 exam 12.05.2019
Result being declared 10.06.2019
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT:
Eligibility criteria for CLAT exam vary a little for both UG and PG courses:
Under Graduate courses:
The candidates applying for under-graduate level require fulfilling the mentioned conditions:
Candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/Specially disabled Persons/NRI/NRI Sponsored Categories – A pass in 10+2 or an equivalent exam with a minimum 45% of marks required.
Students belonging to SC or ST categories – A pass in 10+2 or an equivalent exam with a minimum of 40% of marks required.
Students appearing in the 10+2 examination in March/April, 2019 can also apply for the CLAT 2019 exam.
Note: The candidate will be required to bring proof of the minimum qualifying marks at the time of admission, failing which he will be denied the admission.
For Post Graduate courses:
CLAT offers admissions to both national and NRI students in the one Year LLM Course offered at different NLUs and other institutes or universities accepting CLAT Scores.
Age Criteria for CLAT 2019:
• There is no maximum age limit specified for appearing in the CLAT examination.
• Thus, aspirants of all ages are eligible to appear for the law entrance examination.
CLAT eligibility for the General Criteria:
In case of equal marks, the tie-breaking procedure is as mentioned below:
1. Higher age, the tie stay then;
2. Computerized draw of lots will be taken into power.
EXAM Pattern for CLAT 2019:
CLAT 2019 entrance exam is divided into five sections. The purpose of first section is to check an individual’s ability to logically solve a situation. The second section tests an individual’s interest u0026amp; knowledge about Law. Other sections are focused to evaluate candidate’s passage comprehension ability, mathematics and Basic English knowledge.
Section-wise distribution of questions:
Subject No. of questions Maximum marks
English 40 40
General knowledge 50 50
Elementary mathematics 20 20
Aptitude 50 50
Reasoning 40 40
Total 200 200
Syllabus for CLAT 2019 is as follows:
It includes comprehensions, passages and grammar. The vocabulary, word meanings used therein, passage understanding, fill in the blanks in sentences and correction of incorrect sentences.
It includes general awareness such as static general knowledge, questions about National and international current affairs.
It includes questions checking the knowledge of the candidate of elementary mathematics.
It will check the interest of individual towards the study of law, problem-solving ability, legal propositions and research aptitude.
It includes syllogisms, identifies patterns, logical sequences, rectifies illogical arguments, logical links and analogies.
Application fee of CLAT Exam 2019:
Category of classes: Charges:
Why to choose Mentors Academy – Chandigarh :
Individuals who want to qualify for NLU through CLAT exam, should join Mentors Academy Chandigarh for following mentioned reasons:
1. Mentors Academy is an exclusive and dedicated coaching Institute in Chandigarh which provides coaching for Law Entrance Exams only. Therefore, Mentors Academy is specialized in Law field.
2. Mentors Academy has got specialized and Expert staff. Every teacher has specialization in his or her field of teaching.
3. Mentors Academy is located in the centre of tri-city, which is in sector 34A, Chandigarh, therefore it is approachable from all the directions.
4. Mentors Academy has produced very good result in last CLAT exams.
5. Mentors Academy conducts both yearly batches as well as crash courses for CLAT Exam.
6. Mentors Academy conducts coaching in small batches so as to provide proper attention to each and every individual.
7. Students get an ambience at Mentors Academy which is very conducive for their studies, healthy completion and growth.
8. Mentors Academy also do career counseling for the students so as to provide them proper guidance to follow different options in Law field, which is vast in itself
9. Mentors Academy conducts mock tests so as to give first-hand experience to the Students appearing for the exam.
10. Mentors Academy keeps the interests of the aspirants first and foremost.