Best Bank PO coaching in Chandigarh
best bank po coaching in Chandigarh
Mentors Academy has achieved as an enviable and unbeatable record of success for imparting coaching for competitive exam. At Mentors Academy, we have put in years of experience and utmost dedication to the pursuit of offering IBPS/SBI bank exam and SSC aspirants nothing less than best coaching. Our coaching methodology is result oriented. Our faculty is highly educated; most of them have appeared in civil services examination with high performance. We invite guest faculty direct from Delhi.
We provide regular classroom coaching as well as weekend courses, test series & postal courses. The classroom sessions will be interactive, highlighting each & every important topic, the discussion on previous question papers & about the strategy to be applied in the exams to be successful. The test series will be of highest quality with most possible questions for that particular exam. The question papers will be prepared by the team of experts.
At Mentors Academy, we do teach shortcut tips for math and reasoning but we never adopt any shortcut that hampers aspiration of students taking classes with us. Quality of teaching is another factor that should be judged before you select a competitive exam coaching. It can be done by talking to the counsellor or attending demo classes or even best if you can visit the centre and talk to students already enrolled with the institute.
We also focus especially on weak students enabling them to at least clear the minimum cut off marks in some of the subjects in which they are not as bright as others. In any case, and for all the students we advise focusing on clearing cut off marks for each paper. To ensure the same, we teach them accordingly in the classroom sessions.
In addition to it, students are provided with an online test series and all India benchmarking. Such a system ensures that the students are aware of the competition that they are to face in the real-life scenario. It also makes students more competitive and fuels them to score better in subsequent tests. best bank po coaching in Chandigarh
Salient Features of Our Banking Course:
- Highest Success Rate (More Than 85%)
- Shortcuts & Tricks
- Excellent Faculty
- Exam Oriented Coaching
- Special Banking G.K Classes
- Small Batch Size Full Course Coverage
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online & Offline Test Series
- Comprehensive & Full Study Material
- Performance Tracking
- Regular Exam Updates
- Personal Attention
- Convenient Location Of Coaching Centers (Near Sec-17 Bus Stand)
Banking Sector Jobs: IBPS PO/Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk & RBI.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Participating Organizations
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- ECGC Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Any other bank or financial institution
NUMBER OF POST IN IBPS SO:
- T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- T. Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale II)
- Chartered Accountant (Scale II)
- Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II)
STRUCTURE OF EXAM (IBPS SO)
|S.No||Name Of Subject||Marks||Total Time|
STRUCTURE OF EXAM PRE (SBI PO)
|Sr. No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 hour|
STRUCTURE OF SBI PO MAINS
|S.No||Name Of Subject||Marks||Total Time|
COMING BANK EXAM 2017-2018
|Common Written Exam||Test Month|
|Regional Rural Banks( RRB) Assistant & Officers||Sep-17|
|IBPS – Po| Mt Officers||Oct-17|
|SBI – Clerk||Dec-17|
- English Language:
This section will have problems on
- Reading Comprehension (10+10) – Moderate to difficult – It takes a lot of time to find answers from these.
- Jumbled Sentences (5) – Moderate – Practice is the key to these types of questions. best bank po coaching in chandigarh
- Close Passages (10) – Moderate
- Errors Correction (15) – Easy to Moderate – You need to know all the English grammar rules to get better marks from these questions.
SBI PO Syllabus of Reasoning Section:
The reasoning section is of high level and have problems on
- Input-output (machine coding and decoding) (5) – Difficult
- Sentence coding (5) – easy to moderate
- Logical Reasoning (15) – Moderate
- Syllogism (5) – Moderate
- Puzzle / Seating Arrangement (10) – Difficult – Time-consuming questions
- Data Sufficiency (5) – Moderate level
- Directions etc. (5) – easy
- General Awareness + Marketing Awareness + Computer
Problems on following topics are asked. This section have ques. which are of easy, moderate level. Only better preparation of this section’s topics can make a candidate to score more.
- Current Affairs (15) – easy to moderate
- Banking Awareness (15) – easy
- Computer Awareness (10) – easy
- Marketing (10) – easy to mod.
- DATA ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION:
- Line graphs (5) – easy
- Bar chart (15) – easy to moderate
- Pie chart (10) – moderate – difficult
- Tables (15) – mod.-diff.
- Probability (5) – Easy-moderate are asked.
From 2015, it is totally online. Candidates have to type their answers on the computer.
The descriptive paper is divided into 5 parts. You need to write descriptive essays on topics like given below. The test carries 50 marks and of 1-hour duration to test candidate’s English language skills. best bank po coaching in Chandigarh
Letter (10)-Questions on saving the account, net banking, education loan etc.
Paragraph (8)-Rural Banking, Impact of autonomy
Precise Writing (10)-Chief Vigilance Officer
Reading Comprehension (10)- ATM and its uses
Essay Writing (12)-Technology, Right to education act, Financial Inclusion
The descriptive test is of qualifying nature. Candidates have to secure passing marks. It is tested of those candidates who qualify in objective test. best bank po coaching in chandigarh
SBI PO Syllabus 2017 – Phase 3: Group discussion and Interview
Group discussion will carry 20 marks and interview will be of 30 marks. The candidates who qualify in both tests will be called for group discussion and interview.
SBI PO Final Selection will be based on marks scored in the written test, group discussion and interview.
Mentors Academy, About us, Aptitude, Bank PO, CA CPT, CDS, Chandigarh Police, CLAT, CTET, Hotel Management, HTET, IPCC, NDA, SSC, SSC Mohali, SSC CPO, UGC NET, CAPF, CAT, CRPF SI, HP PATWARI, HSSC, ISTC, Mentors Academy, PU CET, PUNJAB POLICE, RRB EXAM, SSC JE, Territorial Army, PSEB Master Cadre, 11th and 12th Commerce, MSc Mathematics, SSC Coaching, Commerce, HP police exam, UIIC exam, HPTET, Nabard Exam, Army General Duty,
Contact number: 9915205090, 9780333722, 9464543390